Local Students - Fee Payment Options
Local students can either pay at any branch of Access Bank and CBG Bank or at the bank on campus.
You’re required to present your Fullname, Student ID, and Programme to the teller.
Online Fee Payment/Course Registration
- Follow payment instructions/options below
- Email a copy of your bank receipt/Momo Pay to the Accounts Office – (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com)
- Wait for an official email from REGISTRY to “Release Hold on Registration”
- OSIS Students: Please proceed to the link http://22.214.171.124/~student to register Online
- Please note: Payment of Fees with Course Registration before the Registration Deadline is subject to Late Registration Penalty
- Dial *170#
- Select (2) MoMo Pay & Pay Bill
- Select (2) Pay Bill
- Select (3) School Fees
- Select (2) By name
- Enter School Name (e.g. WISCONSIN)
- Select (1) WISCONSIN INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
- Enter Student ID (e.g. WIUC/03/0002)
- Enter Amount (e.g. 2000)
- Enter reference (e.g. School Fees) (School fees Wisconsin International University College – William Smith)
- Authorize payment for GHC 2000 from your account. Enter MM PIN to continue
MOMO charges will apply. You will receive a message confirming your payment. Please note that Daily MOMO transaction limits may affect the amount you wish to pay
International Students - Fee Payment Options
All international students are advised to pay their fees from their home countries.
Please have your Student ID. Number to hand to the Branch Staff.
The University will bear the application cost for the non-citizen ID Card and the Immigration permit for all international students after he/she has paid, 75% (for freshers) or 50% (for continuing students) of the total school fees and registered for the semester. Students are encouraged to submit completed application forms together with all their relevant documents to the International Relations Office for processing. Students are also to note that late registration penalty still stands as the University policy and are requested to settle any outstanding immigration penalties, if any, to be in good standing and enjoy this privilege.
- Continuing students can pay directly to any United Bank of Africa (UBA) branch through ‘Bankcollect’. Simply present to the bank your university-issued ID Number/ID Card which contains your details and make payments.
- ACCOUNT NAME: WISCONSIN INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY COLLEGE BANK: Zenith Bank ACCOUNT NUMBER: 4050602881 SWIFT CODE: ZEBLGHAC ADDRESS: P.M.B CT 393, CANTONMENTS-ACCRA
- ACCOUNT NAME: WISCONSIN INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY COLLEGE BANK: Access Bank ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0241016545701 SWIFT CODE: ABNGGHAC ADDRESS: P.O. BOX GP 353, ACCRA, GHANA
Nigerian students can pay naira into Zenith Bank and Access Bank in Nigeria.
All 400 lower students should note that the project fee is 120 Ghana cedis for local students and $50 for international students.
Students Loan Trust Fund
The Students Loan Trust Fund gives loans to Ghana tertiary students who are pursuing accredited programmes in accredited tertiary institutions. These students must have gained admission to pursue undergraduate programmes only.
What are the application requirements?
In order to apply you must:
- Register at any SSNIT office for a social security number.
- Have a personal e-mail address.
- Provide your Ghana Card.
- Register for an e-zwich card.
You may use your social security reference number to apply for the loan.
Click below to visit the student loans website for more information.