Click beblow based on the campus closest to you
Introduction of ICAG Courses
We are pleased to announce the commencement of tuition for courses of the Institute of Chartered Accountants, Ghana [ICAG]. The courses are being run by the Wisconsin Centre for Professional Studies [WCPS].
WCPS is the non-academic and professional training unit of Wisconsin International University College (WIUC). The programmes are a combination of theory and hands-on practical work that aim at equipping students/participants with the skills that promote their performance at the workplace or set them on the path of becoming professionals in their areas of interest.
Level (All Levels):
- Level One (1),
- Level Two (2),
- Level Three (3)
WCPS has four units /sections:
- Accounting and Audit [ICA, CIMA, CFE, CIA, CIPFA, etc.]
- Banking, Finance & Investment [CIB, CFA, FRM, TREASURY, etc.]
- Information Technology [CISCO, CISA, etc.]
- Diversified Programmes [CIT, PURCHASE & SUPPLY, CITL, EXTRA MURAL STUDIES, etc.]
The details are as follows:
- Tuition for the May 2021 Examination starts from November 2020 (instead of January 2021);
- There is a “huge discount” for staff and students in this COVID 19 period;
- Location: Wisconsin Main Campus (Haatso);
- Stream: (1) Evening, (2) Weekend; [* Morning sections shall start on registration and request]
Tuition Fees (per paper):
- Level One – GHS 280.00
- Level Two – GHS380.00
- Level Three – GHS 480.00.
- Quality tuition,
- 40% Discounted Tuition Fees, Extended tuition hours,
- Practical Training and Coaching.
Contacts for enquiry and registration: