We write to communicate the following decisions, taken by Management of our University College to you.
- Lectures for the first semester of the 2020/2021 Academic year will resume on 11th January, 2021 for all continuing students.
- The teaching timetable for continuing students remains the same.
- Teaching is expected to be in-person; however, students through class representatives may liaise with their lecturers and agree on modalities where necessary.
- The End-of-Semester practical examinations for students of Nursing would commence on 18th January, 2021.
- The End-of-Semester examinations would commence on 15th February, 2021.
- Newly admitted students for January 2021 will commence lectures on Wednesday, 13th January, 2021.
The following COVID-19 measures and protocols would be observed:
a. Wear Face Masks
b. Visitors to the hostels are discouraged
c. Temperature of students would be taken before being allowed entry to selected facilities on campus.
d. Religious and social activities shall follow the established National COVID-19 protocols.
e. There will be no mass gatherings
f. Students will require their ID cards on campus
g. Any additional details will be communicated to students
Click here for the revised Academic calendar for the 2020/2021 Academic year, as well as the provisional calendar for the first semester of the 2021/2022 Academic year.